END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE WANULATOR SOFTWARE
This agreement is made between the author (copyright owner) of the Wanulator Software (“Wanulator Team”) and the person who makes use of the Wanulator Software (“You”). This agreement concerns the Wanulator application software.
The device driver part of Wanulator is licensed under GNU General Public License, GPL.
You must agree on all terms in this license agreement in order to use Wanulator legally.
1. The Wanulator Software if fully owned by the Wanulator team. This license agreement does not change the ownership.
2. The Wanulator Team grants you a non-exclusive license to the downloaded software for commercial, personal, educational and charity use.
3. You will not sell Wanulator or charge others for use of it (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, without explicit prior written permission.
4. You are only granted a license for the machine-readable, object code portion of the Software. You will not modify, enhance, reverse engineer or otherwise alter the Software from its current state.
5. You may not distribute copy, publish, assign, sell, bargain, convey, transfer, pledge, lease or grant any further rights to use the Software.
6. You will not have any proprietary rights in and to the Software. You acknowledge and agree that the copyright owner retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in and to the Software.
7. This license shall automatically terminate upon your violation of the terms hereof or upon your use of the Software beyond the scope of the license provided herein.
8. Use within the scope of this license is free of charge and no royalty or licensing fees shall be payable by you. Use beyond the scope of this license shall constitute copyright infringement.
9. This license shall be effective and bind you upon your downloading of the Software.
10. You accept the Software on an ‘AS IS’ and with all faults basis. No representations and warranties are made to you regarding any aspect of the Software.
11. THE LICENSE OWNER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATIVE TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY. THE LICENSE OWNER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURIES OR LIABILITIES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
12. Any waiver or modification of this License Agreement shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by both parties hereto. If any part of this License Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this License Agreement shall be interpreted so as to reasonably affect the intention of the parties.
13. The license owner’s failure to enforce any rights hereunder or its copyright in the Software shall not be construed as amending this agreement or waiving any of the license owner’s rights hereunder or under any provision of law.