Implemented feature set:
- Insert Delay and Jitter
- Insert Packets
- Drop Packets
- Mix Packets
- Scramble Packets
- Shape Traffic to different Bandwidth settings to emulate user link speeds
- Each function can be used with random or static distribution and/or bursts
- Wanulator can work in bridged mode to transparently connect between client and server
- A simulation function may be applied only to packets matching a filter criteria (e.g. only HTTP, SIP, RTP etc.)
Useful SW additionally included in the boot CD:
- Wireshark – for analyzing the traffic.
- Netperf – to generate additional traffic.
- Client SW: Web Browser, SSH